翻译频道
登录注册网站首页

美在阿富汗空袭死者似为平民,五角大楼却说:调查到不了喀布尔

来源:21英语网
日期:2021-09-15
上个月末,就在最终撤离阿富汗之际,美军在喀布尔发动了无人机空袭,声称摧毁了极端组织“伊斯兰国”阿富汗分支(ISIS-K)一辆威胁喀布尔机场安全的汽车。但阿富汗媒体随后报道,这起空袭造成包括儿童在内的10名平民死亡。(戳这里回顾)

美国防部:无法实地调查

9月13日,美国国防部发言人称,美方仍在评估美军8月29日在阿富汗首都喀布尔一次空袭的结果,但无法派人到喀布尔实地调查。

The U.S. Central Command is "still assessing" the results of a drone strike late August in Kabul, Afghanistan, which was alleged to have killed multiple civilians, the Pentagon said on Monday. 
 
美国国防部发言人约翰•柯比13日在记者会上没有就关于这起空袭的提问具体作答。他称,美方观点没变,即这起空袭是为阻止对喀布尔机场迫在眉睫的威胁。“我不能确认这起空袭瞄准的‘伊斯兰国’人员身份。”被问到空袭所击中司机可能是非政府组织雇员时,柯比称:“我不会在美国中央司令部的评估之前(了解情况)。” “中央司令部正在做评估,我们需要等他们完成这项工作,”柯比称,“我不知道有什么办法能让调查人员到喀布尔实地完成评估。”

"I would say that the assessment by the Central Command is ongoing, and I'm not going to get ahead of that," Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby told reporters during a briefing. Kirby's remarks were in response to a question over media investigations that suggested the U.S. military might have mistaken an aid worker for a suicide bomber in the Aug. 29 drone strike in Kabul during its military withdrawal from Afghanistan. Kirby defended the assault, saying that it was "taken to prevent an imminent attack." He added that Central Command has so far had no plans to put investigators on the ground, but promised that the Pentagon will be "as transparent about the outcomes as we can."

据新华社报道,美国国务卿安东尼•布林肯14日就美国撤离阿富汗行动在国会接受众议院外交关系委员会质询。回答关于上述空袭的提问时,布林肯称:“我知道你说的这起无人机袭击,政府中的其他人正在非常非常仔细地查这件事,以弄清楚到底发生了什么。”布林肯说:“我们知道,过去有平民在(美军)这类空袭中伤亡。”


9月14日,美国国务卿布林肯在华盛顿出席国会听证会。新华社发(Pool图片,德鲁•安格雷尔摄)

CNN:死者并非“伊斯兰国”阿富汗分支成员

CNN首页刊登的报道则指出:美军的无人机袭击,造成了为“美国非政府组织”工作的阿富汗人身亡。

CNN:他们想要在美国获得新生,却被美军杀死了


报道称,43岁的Zamarai Ahmadi在袭击中身亡。对美军而言,美军担心他是“伊斯兰国”(ISIS)在阿富汗地区分支“ISIS-K”的外围人员,与袭击喀布尔机场的阴谋有关;而对于他的家人和美国非政府组织的同事而言,他只是去机场申请美国签证,以便带着全家离开塔利班控制的阿富汗。

To the United States military, he was an ISIS-K facilitator they feared was involved in a plot to attack Kabul's international airport. To his family and colleagues at a US NGO, 43-year-old Zamarai Ahmadi was an aid worker applying for a US visa to get his family out of Taliban-controlled Afghanistan.

美军当时的一份声明称,攻击后发生了“明显的二次爆炸”,从而作为车上存在“大量爆炸物”的证据。一位美方官员还告知CNN,在实施攻击前,他们对车辆追踪了8个小时。

In a statement, US Central Command pointed to "significant secondary explosions" as evidence of a "substantial amount of explosive material" in the vehicle. A US official with knowledge of the operation told CNN Thursday that operatives tracked the car for about eight hours before initiating the strike.


图源:CNN

然而CNN采访了两位爆炸物专家,Ahmadi的数十位家属、同事和邻居质疑是否有ISIS相关人员被杀或者车上存在爆炸物。他们对军方行动是否有足够情报支持表达了怀疑,因为在行动后有3名持有美国签证的成人和7名不足15岁的儿童死亡。

But CNN interviews with two explosive experts and more than two dozen of Ahmadi's relatives, colleagues and neighbors raise questions about whether an ISIS-K facilitator was killed in the attack and whether the car contained explosives. Their accounts also prompt doubts over whether the military had sufficient intelligence to launch a strike that, according to family, would ultimately kill three men with visa pathways to the US and seven children aged 15 and under.

在CNN的报道中,死者生前所在的非政府组织表示,当时放到车子上的“重包裹”,实际上是装满水的水桶。

图源:CNN

两位专家在回看了CNN现场拍摄的大量影像后则认为,在无人机投掷了“地狱火”导弹引发爆炸后,没有证据显示发生了“明显的二次爆炸”。

Two experts who reviewed extensive footage filmed on the scene by CNN say the scene is consistent with the aftermath of a Hellfire strike, but both say there is no evidence of one "significant secondary explosion" — let alone multiple blasts.

赵立坚:必须彻查真相

14日,外交部发言人赵立坚主持例行记者会,有记者对此事提问。

图源:外交部网站

赵立坚表示:近日媒体广泛报道美军在阿富汗误杀平民,也有国际舆论呼吁对美追责。面对国际社会广泛质疑和一致谴责,美方不能企图蒙混过关、一走了之,必须彻查真相,给阿富汗人民和国际社会一个负责任的交代。

There have been a slew of media reports that the US mistakenly killed innocent civilians in Afghanistan and the international public opinion is demanding that the US should be held accountable. In the face of the widespread skepticism and condemnation from the international community, the US should not seek to gloss over its mistake and get away with it. Instead, it should investigate and ascertain the truth and give a responsible explanation to the Afghan people and the international community.

背景阅读:20年阿富汗战争结束

2001年10月7日,美国以反恐为名发动阿富汗战争。去年2月,美国政府与塔利班签署协议,承诺今年5月前撤出阿富汗。今年7月,拜登表示,美军在阿富汗的军事任务将于8月31日结束。8月15日,塔利班进入并控制阿富汗首都喀布尔。美国紧急组织其公民从喀布尔机场撤离。大量曾为驻阿美军和美国政府机构服务的阿富汗人涌至机场,要求随美军撤离,机场内外陷入混乱。


8月16日,塔利班在阿富汗喀布尔街头乘车巡逻。新华社发

8月26日,喀布尔机场外发生自杀式炸弹袭击,至少170名阿富汗平民和13名美军士兵死亡。“伊斯兰国”宣称制造了这起袭击。但有幸存者说,许多平民死伤系由美军在爆炸发生后开枪造成。美军8月27日和29日在阿富汗发动无人机空袭。美方称,27日的空袭消灭“伊斯兰国”阿富汗分支一名“策划者”。8月30日晚,一架美军运输机载着最后一批美国军人离开喀布尔,美国结束长达20年的阿富汗战争。

综合来源:新华网,CNN,外交部网站
分享到


联系我们  |  诚聘英才  |  演讲比赛  |  关于我们
© i21st.cn   京ICP备13028878号-12