口语
登录注册网站首页

刷《复联3》刷到心碎,然而这群超级英雄的台词我一个也不想错过……

来源:21英语网
日期:2018-05-14
漫威重磅巨制《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》(Avengers: Infinity War)上个周末和朋友们见面了,电影里你没发现的彩蛋世纪君都帮大家找好了(戳这里回顾)。

虽然超级英雄们遭遇紫薯精团灭,但是维护正义的路上大家依然不忘调侃,当然也有很多令人心碎的片段…… 



Loki: I assure you, brother, the sun will shine on us again.
洛基:我向你保证,兄弟,阳光还会照在我们身上的。



Peter Quill: How is this dude still alive?
星爵:这老兄怎么还能活着?
Drax: He's not a dude. You're a dude. This is a MAN. A handsome, muscular man.
德拉克斯:他才不是老兄,你才是。这是位真正的汉子,长得帅,又强壮。
Gamora: It's like his muscles are made of Chitauri metal fibers...
卡魔拉:他的肌肉像是齐塔瑞金属纤维……
Peter Quill: Stop massaging his muscles!
星爵:别再摸他的肌肉了!



Peter Quill: Wait, who are you?
星爵:等等,你是谁?
Peter Parker: We're the Avengers, man.
蜘蛛侠:我们是复仇者联盟,老兄。
Mantis: You're the ones Thor told us about.
螳螂妹:雷神跟我们提起过你们。
Tony Stark: You know Thor?
钢铁侠:你认识雷神?
Peter Quill: Yeah, tall guy, not that good-looking, needed saving.
星爵:对啊,高个子的,也不怎么帅,需要我们拯救。



[Groot is playing a video game]
[格鲁特在打游戏]
Peter Quill: Groot, put that thing away, now. I don't wanna tell you again... Groot.
星爵:格鲁特,把游戏放下,就现在。我不想再跟你说第二回……格鲁特。
Groot: [in a mocking tone] I am Groot.
格鲁特:[嘲弄着说]我是格鲁特。
Peter Quill: Whoa!
星爵:哇哦!

Steve Rogers: [to Thor] New haircut?
美队:[对雷神说]新发型?
Thor: Looks like you've copied my beard.
雷神:貌似你抄袭了我的大胡子。
 


Dr. Stephen Strange: I'm Dr. Strange.
奇异博士:我是奇异博士。
Peter Parker: Oh, we're using our made-up names? In that case, I am Spider-Man.
蜘蛛侠:哦,我们是要用自创名?那样的话,我是蜘蛛侠。

Peter Parker: Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry.
蜘蛛侠:我这么说吧,要是外星人在我身上产卵然后我吃了你们当中的哪个,那我就对不起了。
Tony Stark: I don't want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?
钢铁侠:接下来我可不想再听你说什么流行文化梗了。听明白了吗?



Bruce Banner: Hulk. Hulk, I know you like making your entrance at the last second, well, this is it, man. This is the last *last* second. Hulk! Hulk! HULK!
班纳:浩克,浩克,我知道你喜欢在最后关头现身,好吧,现在就是了,伙计。现在就是最后关头的最后了!浩克!浩克!浩克!
Hulk: NOOOO!
浩克:不!!!
Tony Stark: [to Bruce] Dude, you're embarrassing me in front of wizards.
钢铁侠:(对班纳说)伙计,你让我在法师们面前很尴尬。



Rocket Raccoon: Nidavellir is real? Seriously? I mean, that place is a legend. They make the most powerful and horrific weapons to ever torment the universe. I would very much like to go there, please.
火箭浣熊:真有矮人国?认真的?我的意思是,那个地方是传说啊。他们制造能让宇宙受尽折磨的最强大可怕的武器。我简直太想去了。
Thor: The rabbit is correct and clearly the smartest among you.
雷神:兔子说得对,显然它是你们中间最聪明的。
Rocket Raccoon: Rabbit?
火箭浣熊:兔子?

Thanos: How is it you know this place so well?
灭霸:你怎么对这地方那么了解?
Red Skull (Stonekeeper): A lifetime ago, I too sought the stones. I even held one in my hand. But it cast me out, banished me here, guiding others to a treasure I cannot possess.
红骷髅:上一世,我也在追寻无限宝石。我甚至拿到了一颗。可是它将我流放到了这里,引导他人来找我无法拥有的宝物。



Gamora: All my life I dreamed of a day, a moment, when you got what you deserved. And I was always so disappointed. But now, you kill and torture and you call it mercy. The universe has judged you. You asked it for a prize and it told you no. You failed. And do you wanna know why? Because you love nothing. No one!
卡魔拉:我一辈子都希望有一天,有一刻,你能罪有应得。然而,我总是失望。可现在,你杀戮折磨他人还称之为仁慈。宇宙已经审判了你。你祈求奖赏,它并没有给你。你失败了。你知道为什么吗?因为你谁也不爱。谁也不爱!



Okoye: When you said you were going to open Wakanda to the rest of the world, this is not what I imagined.
奥克耶:你说要让瓦坎达向全世界开放时,我想到的不是这个。
T'Challa: What did you imagine?
黑豹:那你想的是什么?
Okoye: The Olympics, maybe even a Starbucks.
奥克耶:奥运会,或者是星巴克。



Vision: Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain Thanos can't get it.
幻视:毁掉这颗宝石是不让灭霸得到它的唯一办法。
Wanda Maximoff: That's too high a price.
猩红女巫:这个代价太大了。
Vision: Only you have the power to pay it.
幻视:只有你能做到。

Dr. Stephen Strange: Spare his life and I'll give you the stone.
奇异博士:留他一命,我把宝石给你。



Peter Parker: Mr. Stark? I don't feel so good. I don't - I don't know what's happening ... I don't want to go. I don't want to go, sir. Please. Please, I don't want to go. I don't want to go. I'm sorry.
蜘蛛侠:史塔克先生?我感觉不太好。我不,不知道怎么了……我不想走。我不想走,先生。求你,求你,我不想走。我不想走。对不起。



Thanos: Daughter.
灭霸:女儿。
Young Gamora: Did you do it?
小卡魔拉:你做到了吗?
Thanos: Yes.
灭霸:是的。
Young Gamora: What did it cost?
小卡魔拉:你付出了多少?
Thanos: Everything.
灭霸:一切。
 
分享到


联系我们  |  应用下载  |  版权声明
© i21st.cn   京ICP备13028878号-12